MetroPCS Device Unlock App Android Worldwide Factory Unlock
Starting from 2014 MetroPCS introduced a new way of Unlocking their Android devices to be used on other networks. The new method is the MetroPCS Device Unlock App. Which no longer uses the conventional method of inputting an Unlock Code, but instead, there will be an unlock request send to the T-Mobile/MetroPCS servers via the device unlock app which will set the device as “eligible” status on their back end system. There is no need to input a code anymore, all unlocks are done via the device unlock app and TabTechUnlockSim.com can help you unlock your phone via the Device Unlock App.
Not Eligible for Unlocking from MetroPCS? No problem! We can still unlock the devices MetroPCS will not unlock for you.
This network (sim) unlocking service is for Android devices purchased from MetroPCS as the original carrier. You will need to supply your IMEI number for us to perform the service. This is an Over The Air Factory Unlock. Please leave email with us when checking out. You will be notified once the unlock is processed. Once service is completed simply follow instructions below and it will be unlocked. This is a permanent unlock. Factory resets and updates are ok.
This service is not like other MetroPCS Unlocking services, this is the most stable service you will find on the internet
** Can take longer than specified delivery time. Do not order if you cant wait. No cancelations allowed.
- This service works from Monday to Friday.
- Verification is allowed for 72 hours after your order is replied. Any verification request after 72 hours will be denied.
- No weekend processing.
- Refunds only available for the following error message: "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR UNLOCK".
- Refunds are Not available for any other error message including "Server not responding. Please try again later". If your device shows one of these messages, try upgrading the firmware or performing a hard reset.
- "Communication error", "Unable to connect to the server" or "Server not responding" "please try again later”, "Failure Unlocking This Request Please Reboot The Device and Try Again" DO NOT ORDER IF YOUR DEVICE IS GIVING ONE OF THESE ERROR MESSAGES. NO REFUND IN ANY OF THESE CASES.
- If your device asks for a code to be entered do not use this service. No refund for mistakes.
- T-Mobile devices not supported. No refund for mistakes.
- Verification process can take 1 - 2 weeks. Do not order if you do not agree to these terms and/or are not willing to wait. No cancellation available after order is placed.
- Absolutely no refund for wrong carrier.
Steps if your IMEI is not unlocked after being marked success:
- Message us through our chat with the order information WRITTEN/TYPED and the error message you are receiving.
- Our support team will send your order for verification/ reprocessing. THIS CAN TAKE UP TO 7 DAYS.
- If the error continues after verification/reprocessing, we will provide you with video instructions to ensure the video was made post-verification. These instructions must be followed exactly as specified in order to get a refund.
- Verification Process
*Provide order information for reprocessing
*Reprocess can take up to 7days
*If the order is still not fixed once reprocessing is completed then video proof will be needed for a refund
*Video Proof will not be valid without reprocessing
-Video Proof Process
*Open Google.com and Search "Todays Date"
*Show IMEI by dialing *#06#
*Open "Device Unlock" App and click on "Permanent Unlock"
- We can refund only if status will show "Unlock Failed: This mobile wireless device is not eligible for unlock. For Device Unlock eligibility details, please go online or contact Customer Care."
- Make sure you hard reset device before submitting your order
ATTENTION: We do NOT support devices that are illegally acquired - This service is only supported for Clean Eligible devices that are whitelisted and obtained through legal methods. By using this service you agree to those terms and are held responsible for your IMEI's
Please verify the carrier prior to purchasing your unlock. Refunds are not available for the incorrect carrier.
All Over The Air (OTA) unlocks and "device unlock app" unlocks will be placed to our unlock server as soon as we get the order. How the OTA unlocks work is we have access to the backend of the major carrier's servers. So as soon as we get an order we will submit your IMEI for unlocking on the appropriate carrier's server without contacting the carrier. The time it takes to unlock each device varies but generally takes 1-7 days. The OTA unlocks are different from a pin code unlock because there is no code to input from you. We request the unlock and your device will unlock by itself while it is powered on and connected to the internet via WiFi.
Success Ratio: 100% on Qualified Devices
Not Supported: Blacklisted
Supported: Clean, Clear & Financed Phones
Delivery Time: 1 - 21 Days
*The estimated time frame of service is just that, an estimated, average time of service or completion. We are fairly accurate although some services can be completed faster than our estimated time frame and some could take longer than the average time frame. It is not a guaranteed time of completion. If the service is still processing we cannot cancel. It is an auto API server. When ordered, the service automatically places the order via our unlocking server and cannot be cancelled. It is completed when the auto API service comes back as "completed" (unlocked) or "rejected" (not unlocked). We only provide refunds for rejected services.